Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Refer to Violence as 'action'

A well done teaser. I particularly enjoyed how you used the old megaman, and not the modern day ones you see *cough* screwed up one they're using in new one for DS *cough*

As for Vacardo,
I will send you $50 over paypal if you explain to me exactly how he is 'blackmailing' You can find my email in my profile.

AKIRA: Tetsuo's Mutation AKIRA: Tetsuo's Mutation

...

All you did was recreate a part of the Akira movie in a short and choppy flash animation. Being a HUGE fan of Akira (having seen the movie seven times, and owning the manga collection) and Katsuhiro Otomo's other works, myself, I am somewhat offended that you would trace a part of Akira and call it your own.

Beyond Gaming Beyond Gaming

It was good...

The only reason it didn't get 10 out of 10 is because Xionic_Demon blocked me on msn -.-"

Xionico responds:

sorry i told ya, i fucking hate spammers, but you continued spamming me into these multi convos

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

It was good.

Who the hell is Evil-Dog though? The song is Beethoven Virus and it's featured on Pump It Up. So I dont know who Evil-Dog is supposed to be.

LegolaSS responds:

mabey if u look at newgrounds audio portal you might find out :)

Highway Mission Highway Mission

^_^ I like guns ^_^

The change from your samurai type movies was kinda refreshing^^

And as I said before... MAKE MORE MOVIES!!!
I can't afford therapy T-T

-Me XD

P.S. Curse you for cancelling blood moon, you left everyone at a suspenseful part! X_x
No, wait!!! If you're cursed then you can't make more movies? o_O ARGH! LIFE IS TOO COMPLICATED -Dies- x_x

Argh! I can't watch your movies if I'm dead >.<
-Gets revived- Muahahahaha o_O

Xionico responds:

@.@ wow thanks xDDD, and yeh i cancelle it, the stroy was gonna get coo tho... mmmh, no, get out the idea of continuing blood moon out of ur head >_>||

blood moon ep1 blood moon ep1

100th review^^

Its been almost 6 months and there isn't an episode 2 T-T

It was great, but I prefer your other style ^^

-Me XD

P.S. Make more movies before I go through withdrawl x_X

Xionico responds:

jejejeje, its ad but i cancelled this serie <.< >.>, yay 100th review! mmh...the oscure fact is that this animation is the one that has the highest score >.>, when ull go throught withdraw =S?

dark light episode 1 dark light episode 1

More... I need more!!!

Vade says:
hes on my msn ^^
&#934;¼&#48660;&#3665;Ñe§mâs†ër&#3665;&#48660;¥™ - Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626) says:
then you= tell him to make more
or me= bed
-----------------------------------------------------------
---------
Loved it. I've watched all of your flash movies about 7 or 8 times now and they arn't getting old ^^. Can't wait for the next one!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch them all again!

Xionico responds:

XDDD, thakns a lot =D, and yeh ill tyr to make more flashes not so far from now xD

dark light trailer dark light trailer

Another great piece of work!

I must say, ever since I first laid my eyes apon one of your flash movies, you became an instant favorite. I love your style of drawing, it appears not to be a complex drawing, but fairly simple, but when all the aspects are looked at, you can tell that a fair bit of work went into it (kinda like anime ^^). I can't wait for more movies from you.

By the way, the 1 for humor is due to the fact when it started, it suddenly hit me 'IT'S BUTTERFLY FROM DDR". Heh.

Xionico responds:

XD yay! im a favourite!, thanks a lot for ur words, they mean big stuff to me =D, lol, nice to see that u like that DDR music xD

Happy Lock Day v.2.0 Happy Lock Day v.2.0

Ben what the hell?

I checked my email every hour and you never sent to .FLA so we could finish it. Why didn't you just tell me you were going solo?

Mcneb and Gohan Robbery Mcneb and Gohan Robbery